ACROSS is a project supported by the Make Our Planet Great Again initiative that enables focused research on the interactions of urban and biogenically-influenced air masses. A highlight of this project is a comprehensive, multi-platform field measurement campaign.
- 16 June – 25 July 2022 (ground intensive)
- 15 June – 7 July 2022 (aircraft intensive)
- 14 June & 8 July 2022 (aircraft transits)
- Where: Rambouillet Forest (supersite), ATR-42 (aircraft-Pontoise), Paris (urban site), SIRTA
- Who: Researchers from LISA and partners throughout France, Europe, and the world
- What: Make state-of-the-art measurements of gases and aerosol properties
- Why: To learn more about the effect of urban air on biogenic organic compound chemistry and vice versa